networking" abomination that is Twitter, which has also introduced the running gag of branding Conan with the not-so-affectionate nickname of "CoCo". They also reintroduced the "In The Year 2000" sketch last week, updating it as "In The Year 3000", they even "futurized" the costumes - which was hilarious (and also smelly, apparently XD). Even as much as I like it, I can't bring myself to say too much right now (as I'm actually trying to watch it right now XD). I could save this for later, but I doubt I could think of anything if I come back to it. Anyway it's great, if you haven't been watching you should definitely give it a try. Good job, Conan, keep it up!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Conan... Change You Can Believe In
I don't normally devote myself to watching late night talk shows (except for Craig Ferguson, he's great), but I've been awaiting Conan's move to the Tonight Show with excitement and glee. It's the second week in, and I haven't been disappointed. The return of Andy Richter, outrageous sketches, and mostly great guests; it's been great viewing. So far my favorite guests have been Will Ferrell, Tom Hanks, and Patton Oswalt - they were all very funny. I'm loving the bits making fun of the "social
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment